Don’t miss another postThe email subscription link is now working. Enter your email address in the box and I will let you know when a post is published.
- Antinutrients (1)
- Brain fog (2)
- Coeliac disease (2)
- Dementia (1)
- Diabetes (1)
- Diets (7)
- Digestion (1)
- Gluten intolerance (10)
- Leaky gut (4)
- Low carb flu (1)
- Metabolic disorder (2)
- Milk intolerance (2)
- Neolithic diet (2)
- Non Coeliac Gluten Sensitivity (5)
- Paleo diet (4)
- Prolamins (3)
- Social (8)
- Stress (3)
- Sugar (1)
- The Gluten Summit 2013 (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vitamins and minerals (3)
- RT @NPF: Yep! Definitely something people w/ #psoriasis can relate to! #health http://t.co/f1KUqfApAY 2 years ago
- Cross Contamination? - The label says not but your body says yes. http://t.co/xEyHpp3sba via @GA_Grain 2 years ago
- Going Against The Grain Cross Contamination? - Going Against The Grain http://t.co/xEyHpp3sba via @GA_Grain 2 years ago
Category Archives: Social
By Martin | Published October 20, 2013
I have joined Andrea on her grain-free diet for the past month to see what benefits or differences I experienced. I’ve kept exercise levels and everything else pretty much the same. It’s been tough staying away from the beer, cake, and biscuits, but this was mitigated by getting to try Read On..
By Andrea | Published October 1, 2013
I was wondering what to write in this post and then an email arrived from one of my cyber friends via the “contact me” page. It was intended as a comment and having read it (reproduced here in its entirety), a reply is deserved as this is something which affects Read On..
By Andrea | Published September 25, 2013
I went on a course today where lunch was provided. I filled in the dietary request form weeks ago when my place on the course was booked and received confirmation of the arrangement. However there was nothing provided for me to eat. They were very apologetic but the request had Read On..